Championship Frequently Asked Questions
Game Locations and Times:
Gates will open 1 hr. prior to the 1st scheduled game on Saturday and Sunday
- Field 1
Dripping Springs Middle School
111 Tiger Lane
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Saturday Games Sunday Games 10:00 AM Lake Travis vs Episopal Houston 10:00 AM Class B Final 12:00 PM St. Mark's vs Dallas Jesuit 12:00 PM Class A Final 2:30 PM Westlake vs Episcopal School Dallas 2:30 PM Class AA Final 4:30 PM Westside vs Trinity Valley 6:30 PM Alamo Heights vs TMI Episcopal
- Field 2
Dripping Spring High School Track Stadium
940 US 290 West
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Saturday Games 10:00 AM Lovejoy vs Katy 12:00 PM Westwood vs Keller 2:30 PM Rockwall vs Kinkaid
If you will be using a team bus, please have the driver drop the team off at the designated team check-in area and then proceed to the bus parking area (see attached maps)
Upon arrival, teams will check in at the designated area. You will receive a packet with 9 sideline passes for the team staff (outlined below) and wristbands for the players to wear if they will be in the stands while not playing.
Each team will be allowed a total of 9 individuals that will have field access for coaching and support staff as follows:
- 4 Coaches allowed in the box
- 1 Team Trainer
- 1 Equipment Manager
- 2 Table (1 team bookkeeper and 1 spotter)
- 1 Team Photographer/Videographer Field Pass (This person needs to be identified prior to the event and should not be vocal during the game. This person will also have a designated area on the field - NOT ON TEAM SIDELINE)
Limits on sideline access are to be adhered to and entry will be through the designated team entry gate. The high seed is the Home team and wears white jerseys. Home teams will occupy the bench to the right of the table (right from the game table facing the field).
Spectator parking is available per the attached maps
- SEATING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE STANDS BEHIND TEAM BENCHES. All spectator seating will be on the traditional “Home” side of the field at each facility.
- No food, sunflower seeds or gum allowed on the playing field.
- Service animals are allowed inside the stadium, pets are not allowed.
- The use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is prohibited on DSISD property.
- Firearms are prohibited.
- No cannons, confetti, or baby powder.
- No climbing on the rails.
- No throwing of balls on any internal or external walls.
- One day pass
- Adult: $15
- Student: $10
- Youth (10 and under) $5
- Two-day pass: $25
- Children 3 and under are free of charge
Wristbands are good for both stadiums. Ticket Sales will be managed online. Credit cards will be accepted.
Concession stands will be open at both stadiums during game times. Food trucks will be outside the gates at both stadiums as well. Credit cards will be accepted.
The official scorebook and penalty time will be kept at the sidelines by tournament-provided personnel. Each team may have a single team bookkeeper and a single spotter allowed at the table.
Stadiums have an all-weather surface and games will not be called on account of the weather. The tournament will observe NCAA lightning Policy which requires suspension of activities when less than 30-second flash-to-bang occurs. Activities will be suspended for 30 minutes beyond the last 30-second flash-to-bang. Games may be delayed and played at night if lightning is encountered. Any changes to the posted schedule will be posted to the THSLL website as soon as possible.
T-Shirts and Programs:
T-Shirts and Programs will be available for purchase at both stadiums.
An on-site Texas State University trainer will be available during games for all teams.
Games streamed online:
The games will be streamed online at THSLL.org by Game On Sports production free of charge.
Can I stream my own team's games:
Teams are welcome to film their own games. However, live streaming is exclusive in contract to Game On Sports which is providing the stream free to viewers for the entire Championship weekend.
Area Hotel list:
Hotel Area Dripping Springs:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- 333 US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Sleep Inn & Suites
- 2720 East US Hwy 290 Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Hampton Inn Austin / Oak Hill
- 6401 US Hwy 290 West, Austin, TX 78735
- Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Southwest
- 6000 US-290 West, Austin TX 78735
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Southwest
- 4424 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78735
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin SW – Sunset Valley
- 4892 US Hwy 290 West, Sunset Valley, TX 78735
Field 1 - Dripping Springs Middle School Stadium - 111 Tiger Lane, Dripping Springs, 78620
Field 2 - DSHS Track Stadium - 940 US 290 West, Dripping Springs, TX 78620